Tuesday, March 27, 2012

For the would be directors out there

I'm sitting here at my grandparents house looking at my records while my grandma sister and my mom are watching one of the lamest movies of all time...... Twilight breaking dawn pt 1 out of 5000 and a billion. It's hard to fathom at how cheesy it the script is I'll be honest after new moon I thought wow it's getting better after eclipse wow its getting good now wow really? (the guy who directed this movie is an Oscar winner too?) it's stuff like this that makes me mad that there are good screenwriters that can do a way better job( as I write it's during where she finds out she's pregnant " did you feel that whoa" really? If this was a real situation it would be " what the fuck just moved inside of me" grade A script writing. As a side note if I directed this movie I would of went into great detail like the sex scene in The Watchmen you know for the guys who had to put up with the crappy sequels I'm sorry I didn't get to. To be honest if they got a good script writer it might be better you know after getting good actors( I'll be honest Robert Pattinson was good in Water For Elephants) as a director you can make script changes as I would I'm sorry who ever wrote the screenplays to these movies but to be honest you really suck I mean syfy channel original movies have better script writing than these movies that's how much you suck ( truth hurts) but I'm not one to say give up but you did make a shit load of money from these movies so maybe retire like I said not the one to say give up on your dreams. But let's get down to the point up coming directors directors who have true talent will never get the chance but people like the people who made these movies with the exception of David slade since he is an awesome director get to make movies and they don't turn out good and people who made awesome shorts will never be able to direct big time silver screen movies ( I'm sorry but the wolf talking scene is on it reminds me of Saturday morning cartoons I'm sorry but this is just stupid) that will never see the light of day like uwe boll he makes shitty movies that ruin video games yet he gets to keep making movies over and over and people who makes shorts win Sundance never to make another movie again. As I wrap this up I just want to tell the would be directors out there that in this day an age there probably won't be anymore Stephen Speilbergs or Martin Scorsese in the future were going into a time where good story telling is in the past and mediocre story is the best out there. So for the point learn everything about there style of directing we can't lose that we don't want the future of movies to depend on shitty story telling and horrible direction for that will be the death of cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment